Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Diet has been started~


Some people keep telling me that I don't need to lose weight, and honestly I really do.
I'm not fat~ But I wouldn't call myself skinny, haha.
I'd feel more comfortable a bit skinnier~
And I think I've gained a bit from all the stress because I've been eating a bit more.
It's your choice to believe me or not, I'm being completely honest.
But really, I'm NOT that skinny, I think I'm aroundd... 125-130lbs?
And I'm around 5'1, so yeah, short = Worse.
If I was taller it wouldn't matter, but I'm short! щ(゚Д゚щ)
I really have no clue though about how much I weigh, LOL I should go get my weight checked soon~
Scales = Evil. D:

Don't want to~~ I bet it will send me into a hardcore diet crazy mode. LOL

But anyway~
I'll do it the healthy way! or at least... more healthy than before. hahaha
800-1,000 calories = Limit.
I need to drink lots of water~ 3 meals a day, lots of working out, and no salt!

OH! and I was also gonna go get my Birth certificate signed today... but the pharmacist went away on vacation for 3 weeks. :/
Looks like I'll need to ask my dad for money to get it signed from my doctor instead.
┐( ̄ヘ ̄;)┌
It sucks that it costs money if I want to get it signed by my doctor, so stupid!

At least everything is done, just need to get it signed then send it away and wait~
Hopefully it won't take too long.
Then I need to get my stupid Social insurance. =A=;

Stressfull~ But at least I'm determined to get everything done and get a job.
Sucks that other job didn't work out, since my sister didn't contact the guy in time. ==; fffuuu!!
7.12.2010 (12.7.10)

OLD | NEW