Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





For some reason


I feel like something is unusual?
.___.
Ah~ I'm so clumsy at this still. LOL
Today I have quite a few places I need to go.
Need to go to the pharmacy so I can get my stupid Birth certificate signed, need to help with going shopping for food, then I need to go visit my grandmother. :>
Sundays are always sooo boring, LOL.
NO ONE IS HOME TO HANG OUT WITH!! D:
Also, for anyone wanting to buy a camera, never pick a camera because of the color or how it looks, LOL.
I bought my current camera because it was pink. HAHA
The sad thing is... my old ugly 5MP camera is better than the one I have now. Q__Q
At least the 5MP one took good quality low-light pictures.
The camera I have now omfg, horrible. D:
Casio cameras = BAD BAD BAD.
I want a Canon camera. haha

I'm also going to start my diet today~
Hopefully I'll be able to stick to it, right? :D
I want to lose weight before September. D:
So, be sure to bitch at me if I think about eating more than I should! LOLLL
Ah~ and the past few days, I don't know why exactly but the past few days I've had a strange feeling. xD;
7.11.2010 (11.7.10)

OLD | NEW