Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Forgot again!

Today I woke up a bit late, haha.
Appeared offline to check if someone was online and they were so I rushed to get dressed, and go downstairs. LOL Lucky I made it just in time.

Lately I've been thinking about just going back to school, seems like it'd be twice as troublesome though.
I'd honestly do anything to go back, but would it be worth it? I might need to start over.
Ahhh!~ And plus I'd be older than everyone in my class, LOLOL AWKWARD.
I wish I had a time machine, the biggest regret was agreeing with home schooling instead.
Every time someone asks about it, I feel like it's something to be ashamed of.
People think it's cool, haha I don't at all.
I envy people who get to wake up in the morning and go to school any day, I'd do anything to be in their spot.
No one would be able to understand, except other people who maybe take home schooling too.
It sounds stupid what I'm saying but I'm saying this completely honestly.
It's not fun~

At least yesterday I got to go to the mall with some friends. :>
I had no money but it was fun going around haha.
I was looking at some of the stores to check if they were hiring.
Even though I can't apply for one yet, I can at least look, right? :D
Oh well!
I still have yet to get stupid birth certificate signed.

Lately I've been a bit stressed, my moods seem to be up&down.
Although I think I know why today, hahahaha.
It's really stressful being a female isn't it?
Ahhhh~ my stomach is killing me. :<
Anyway!
Sleeping patterns are fixed, and my diet has been started again. :>
I haven't blogged the past few days so I made sure to write a lot today to make up for not blogging! LOL
Take care everyone!
7.23.2010 (23.7.10)

OLD | NEW