Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Going to doctors again today

Hahaha Since I didn't go last time because I got sick, I need to go this time.
I wonder if my dad would pay to get my Birth certificate signed? I hope so, I hope so~
The last thing I know will help me diet and stay on it, is getting my weight checked. LOL
Getting my weight checked makes everything seem so much more like something I NEED to do, so maybe after I go into that diet-crazy mode I'll focus more and be less careless about my diet.
I know how I am though, if it's more than I think I might be It might not be healthy for me to see, haha.
Not like I'll starve myself, but I'll defiantly become inpatient and want to lose as much as I can fast probably by eating not as much as I should.
Being a inpatient dieter is a very bad habit.
One thing everyone has always told me though, is that I really do not look my weight strangely.
I want to get back down to 105-120lbs.
IMO That's the perfect weight for me. haha
Hopefully I'll be able to stick to the diet and lose weight before September!
Once I get my sleeping patterns fixed I plan to go walking daily.
Then in September I'll start going to the skating rink again.
I still have no clue how to skate haha but I love skating! I want to learn~
Too bad I don't have a bathing suit, then I could go swimming instead.
Ah~
Oh well!
Today I'll stay awake till like 8-9pm, the next day my sleeping patterns will still be a bit off, but they need to get fixed soon.
Q__Q
7.18.2010 (18.7.10)

OLD | NEW