Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





A new start.


Hellooo~! :>
I've finally decided to make a Blogging site.
I do have a Tumblr for "blogging"... but I thought it'd be better to post all my daily blogging stuff here instead. So I'll be using this for JUST blogging, maybe some rants also.
Hopefully I'll be able to post here everyday, I'll try my best not to forget.
This week has been stressful.
Mostly Family problems~ I also got to clean the rest of my room a few days ago.
.___. Boring weeek, I hope this summer will get less boring!
Oh! and also I need to go to the doctor soon, on Saturday. So~ wish me luck! :D
I need to go get tested for cancer, I don't wanna worry myself over it though because it's probably nothingg.
I just have a bruise on my chest close to my collar bone that won't go away, It's been about a month and a half since I got it and apparently that can be a sign of cancer but I'm sure it's nothing.
No need to worrry. :>
Anywaay~
I'm super tired!
I shall do another post tomorrow. :D
Goodnight~!♥
7.08.2010 (8.7.10)

| NEW