Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Q__Q


Look what I foundd!! I had a whole notebook for learning Japanese, why did I stop learning? щ(゚Д゚щ)
Hahaha It's seems I can't pick a language to learn!!
French and German I really want to learn first.
Me wanting to learn French again... I never would have thought I'd even think about learning French all over again, after all that procrastinating and how uninterested in French class I was. LOL
Ah~ I regret!
I want to learn Korean too~ I already know a bit of Korean, although it's so difficult to speak Korean! haha
7.11.2010 (11.7.10)

OLD | NEW