Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Got back from hospital.


Depressing daaay, still awake.
Remind me not to wear heels if I'll be standing a long time, LOL.
I survived for about 3 hours then twisted my leg the wrong way, almost broke my leg and broke one of my heels. LMAO
Now I need new high heels.
The hospital was depressinggg, I cried a lottt. Once my mom started crying I started, LOL.
Hmmm~
Also my camera seems to be acting strange, might need to get a new one soon. D:
Won't turn on properly anymoreeee~~
I took some pictures when I was out, I'll upload more later though~ Tomorrow I'll be out and busy, I also need to go shopping for clothes tomorrow, then after tomorrow Going back to the hospital again.
I tried talking my mom out of moving but I don't think it will help much, Seems like my mom and dad are going to separate, my mom's talking about moving, and possibly getting a 2 bedroom house. Meaning I'd need to share a room with my sister. Fuck to the hell no. D:<
Honestly, I'll jump off a bridge before I agree to that.
There's a reason to why I lock myself in my room every night, you want me to have the thing I'm trying to protect myself from share a room with me? Uh, no.
As you can tell, my life = FAR from perfect.

Today is just as'jkf'a;j;lasjf;l
Everything is getting on my bad side.
I just want to call it quits.
f'askg'a;g'sdgiapgsjk;lgj;lgsjag;lsaj
Stay strong, how? How can I do that right now?
I'm so stupid and naive sometimes.
I hate it when people screw around with my head, What am I to you?
8.07.2010 (7.8.10)

OLD | NEW