Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





I hate that feeling.


The feeling where you really really want to say something that’s been on your mind to someone, you write it all down and you’re about to send it.
But then it feels like you’re at war with yourself if you really want to press that ‘Send’ button.
Usually it always ends in me erasing everything I wrote.
I have a horrible habit of bottling up my feelings.
I miss how things used to be like, has something changed? xD;

ANYWAY~ Haha apparently I look like this girl, a girl called Kanako.
She's waaayyy prettier than me though, LOL.
The only thing I see similar is that we both have a similar hair color, and she has the exact same cheek dimples I have, Usually I've only seen people who have cheek dimples that are higher than the ones I have. (Hard to explain) But she has hers in the same spot mine are. :>

Ahh~ This week, has been SO stressful.
I don't even know where to begin.
Really the only thing I'm looking forward to watching the last 2 episodes of Bad Guy this week, LOLOL.
THAT.IS.ALL.
Rest of the week I'm gonna go crawl into a hole.
And now I'm sick again.
Ahh~ MY LUCK.
At least Dir en Grey is coming at the end of the month, YEEEEEEES.
I shall find a way to go for sure! :D
8.04.2010 (4.8.10)

OLD | NEW