Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Latelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy


I've been trying to get my sleeping patterns back to normal~
I want to start getting focused on thingss, although messed up sleeping habits make that difficult, LOL.
I believe this week my doctor comes back from vacation, so HOPEFULLY I can get my Birth certificate forms signed.
I also need to somehow get X Japan tickets. >A<
Why do all the good bands come when I have no money?! LOL
Tickets go on sale tomorrowwww, I'll need to talk with my mom about it. :<
Hopefully I'll be able to get them.
Miyavi concert I bought tickets, but couldn't go because all the family problems got out of control.
D'espairsRay I also missed, and then Dir en Grey.
Please don't let X Japan be next?! AHH~
I'll go crazyyy, this summer I've honestly done basically nothing, nothing interesting at least besides hanging out with some people, that's about it. :l
I'm tireeedd, but not super tired, haha.
I'll stay awake till 9-10pm! then if I wake up tomorrow at a decent time my sleeping hours will officially be fixed.
I'll start cutting down the stuff I'm eating tomorrow also.
Lately I've been eating too much!! I need to cut down before I gain more weightt. ahhh! I'm going crazy. LOL
8.17.2010 (17.8.10)

OLD | NEW