Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





My dad was talking about moving to Ottawa

At first I was like;

But after searching up all about it, and look at pictures of Ottawa I'm all like;


I WANT TO GOOOOOO~
8.10.2010 (10.8.10)

OLD | NEW