Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Semi-Hiatus

For the time being I'm going to be away from the computer, I might just stay with a friend or my aunt.

Apparently I shouldn't bottle things up, so what happened?
Again today, She was smashing things, then went after my mom, I called 911, then she went straight after me and started hitting to get the phone away from me to I hit her and pushed her off me, then my mom went after her, police came my mom was basically saying that everything will be fine and I spoke up instead saying it WILL NOT be fine and will happen again, Then my "sister" was saying a bunch of lies making it seem like everything was okay.
Then they said they couldn't do anything how it's up to us as a "family" to work it out and not to call,
Really? fucking really? Does someone need to get killed to do anything?!
Because that's exactly what will happen if things go on like this.
I want to leave, I want to leave, I want to leave, d'g;jlsg'lja'sgja';gask;
I can't stop crying. Dx
And what's worse, I know well that if I leave this house alone with her and my mom, it will get twice as worse.
I told her not to fucking call me a sister, and I told my mom I was DONE.
I am.
Believe me, there's only so much I can take, the line was crossed last time, but this time, if this fucking bitch even runs her mouth like that again, I won't stand still and say nothing, I will physically drag her out of the house if I need to.

I'm really not in a mood to face anyone.
She leaves, or I will.
Bottom line, I will not stay in the house one more day scared to live here needing to block my door off every night I sleep, can you imagine how that feels?! Scared to live in your own home. It's pathetic, it really is.
What a nice childhood, nice memories, I'm sure I'll be happy to look back at my childhood looking at all these wonderful memories.
8.17.2010 (17.8.10)

OLD | NEW