Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Whats your Fave Anime/Drama right now? Of all time?

Favorite dramas; Autumn's Concerto, Full House, Boy Over Flowers (A bit overrated but still one of my favorites), You're Beautiful, Bad Guy, Devil Beside You, 1 Liter of Tears(Movie version, Haven't watched the drama version yet), Millionaires First Love, 200 Pounds Beauty, Iljimae, The Return of Iljimae, Cinderella's Sister, ect~ LOL I could name so many more, but if I had to just pick one, Autumn's Concerto would be the winner. 8D

As for Animeee... I haven't watched Anime in YEAAARS. LOL
But If I had to pick a favorite, Gundam Seed or Escaflowne. :>

Ask anything and cure my boredom! щ(゚Д゚щ)

9.24.2010 (24.9.10)

OLD | NEW