Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





February, you'll be a busy month!

A fresh start, a new beginning.
Although it's a bit scary, I'm excited!
The friends I have around me nowadays, ah...
Really stressful! Not online friendships! IRL friendships...
Most of my friends have moved away the rest ignore me thanks to having girlfriends.
Ah, it sounds pretty bad, yeah?
Once they get a girlfriend, I'm nonexistent! D:< LOL
I can understand, but still... :/
Anyway~ I'm looking forward to making new friends! <:

I still have yet to figure out everything about how to sign up for school again, but it should be fine!
February I'll start school, hopefully by then I'll at least have my social insurance so I can start searching for a job too!
I'm still trying to decide if I should finish up HS in a typical HS or in College, what do you think?
I like the idea of going back to my old school, but being older yet in a lower grade, ah! how embarrassing.

I've also got most of my things in the mail from Christmas, hopefully I'll get the rest of everything this week. :>
Or at least most, haha.
I really love what I've gotten so far!
I've also been wondering what I should get for my birthday, a tattoo? or I could go to a hair salon and get my hair styled before school? or I could just get new clothes! I have no clueee...
I kinda want a tattoo though, so I'll probably just get that. :>

How have I been feeling lately?
Good! 2011, even though the beginning was a bit rough, I have a good feeling about this year!
2009 was badddd.
2010 was badddddddd.
But I really do think 2011 will look up!
I've stood back up, and I'm smiling again, I'm okay!
I'm doing better than usual actually. haha
Although my skin latelyyyy... :< SKIN, Y U NO PERFECT ANYMOARRR?!
I got some skin cleaner, although it BURRRNS. LOLOL
Instead of bad skin complexion, my skin is dry too. :<


Also, I've officially started my diet! I've worked out a total of 2 hours today, and my food choice, although it wasn't super healthy as I'd want it to be, calorie intake was fine!
Although my sleeping hours are screwed up again thanks to my stubborn cats. :<
They won't leave me alone when I sleep!
THEY SLEEP LIKE ANGELS WHEN I'M AWAKE, BUT FREAKING DEVILS BY NIGHT!! ASFLKJAS;FLASJF'ASK;A'S;AFAS

I also came across pictures on my computer I never uploaded, why didn't I upload? haha lazy!!
Makes me miss my red hair though. :l
I like blonde hair but I really really liked my red hair too!
If it lasted longer I would have kept it red! D:
ANYWAY~ Soon I'm going to try Gyaru style out, maybe or maybe not I'll be able to pull of the look, but it's worth a shot! also seems like fun. :>

That's it for now! haha
I'll probably be awake for awhile, since I also wanna wait for the mail in the morning. I still have some clothes/makeup I'm waiting on.
GOODBYE~~
1.12.2011 (12.1.11)

OLD | NEW