Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





First Gyaru attempt~


At the beginning of the year I made a goal to become more Gyaru styled, SO HERE IT IS~
Eventually I'll become better so please just think of this as an experiment.
IMO, I did a good job on the eyes, perhaps maybe too much eye makeup, and I put too much blush on, but it doesn't look too bad for a more dramatic look of Gyaru style.
Many Gyaru looks to come~ :>
I'm really really really starting to adore this style, and find myself inspired by many 'Gaijin' Gyaru's~

Products used; liquid eyeliner, gel eyeliner, a gold eyeshadow mixed, black eyeshadow, and a white/silvery eyeshadow along the top under my eyebrow bone, mascara, and of course the long awaited Dolly lashes both on top and bottom lash lines to finish off the look.
The brands of makeup IMO don't really matter since you could do this look with cheap or expensive makeup, so don't worry about the makeup I used costing too much, I'm sure they'll be a cheaper brand of makeup that can give you the same look.
I'll post a tutorial I did a bit later along with the products I used, for now this picture is just a test. :>
I still have quite a few more pictures to upload but enjoy~

Also some webcam GIF's from last night, I don't know why but I was in the mood to whore my face since I haven't had makeup on in so long. LOLOL



1.29.2011 (29.1.11)

OLD | NEW