Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Getting more and more sick.

I've had a headache that's lasted 3 days, and now I'm getting sick to my stomach, it's not because I've been dieting, I think it's because I've been out so much lately.
Should probably stay home next few days else I might get more sick.
I feel like I've lost weight though, whenever I get past a few days on my diet my mind thinks I've lost weight. *A*
First and second day is always most difficult, now that those days have been completed it should be fine!
Although I know around the end of the week my cravings will come back. :<
Need to stay motivated!
I'm so cold right now, LOL.
I've been in bed all day, avoiding going downstairs or online.
Haven't had anything to eat or drink so I should probably find something to eat.
Ah~ that's about it for today! nothing much happened since I've been asleep all day not feeling well. LOL
I should go watch a dramaaaa~~ *A*
1.15.2011 (15.1.11)

OLD | NEW