Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Got to go see the Tourist todayy

Overall today was good~~
No drama, no stress.
Somehow I've managed to stay positive and strong the past week, how I've been able to keep it up is a mystery to me.
Lets just hope I won't jinx myself into emo mode next week, LOLOL.
ANYWAY, BACK ON THE TOPIC OF THE MOVIE~
I LOOOOOOOVED IT. ASAF;KFHA;LFSKHASLFKLA
Best movie I've watched in awhile!
ANGELINA JOLIE AND JOHNNY DEPP SHOULD MAKE SOME BEAUTIFUL BABIES TOGETHER. ;FLASJ;ALSFJ;ALA
YEEEEEEES! ...If they weren't already married. :<

I also got to go see Little Fockers the other day in movie theater too, that movie I loved too, LOL.
After a long day of walking around the mall in high heels with my feet hurting like hell, that movie made it worth it! LOL
But yeah, I still have blisters on my feet. :<
And when I came home I bought more things online. u__u;
Hair extensions, and more lashes!

I just took a sleeping pill so hopefully I'll be asleep soon.
This is the end of a good day!
GOOD NIGHT~ :>
1.03.2011 (3.1.11)

OLD | NEW