Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





It's been just over a week.

I started my diet about 10 days ago, I've been burning 800+ calories per day~
Yesterday I only burned about 400 but still good!
Today I think I'll have an off day.
Whenever I have a cheat day I feel guilty after, so I'll be more motivated tomorrow!
And apparently it's important to treat yourself every once in awhile, so from now on, every 10 days I'll have a cheat meal, I won't be as strict with what I'm eating, but I'll still work out~
It's only been 10 days, although it hasn't been long, I can see a bit of a difference, especially my thigh area.
So far so good though!
I've cheated a bit a few times the past week+ but I always made sure to burn those calories off.
One thing I have been noticing though, is that after all the working out I've been doing I have quite a few bruises on my legs, so perhaps I should give myself a break once in awhile either working out, yeah? LOL

ALSOOO~~
I was going to do a vlog & tutorial today, although I probably won't be able to because I won't have the house to myself till Sunday or Monday. :<
I hate vlogging when people are in the house, LOL.
After awhile I'll probably get used to people being home while Vlogging but for now I'll just wait till everyone is gone, LOL.

I'm thinking of also tracking my weight loss through vlogs, we shall see~~ LOL
1.22.2011 (22.1.11)

OLD | NEW