Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





I've finally decided.

For a long time, I haven't been able to fully decide what I want to be when I grow up.
I like doing makeup, I like doing hair, I like being around animals, I like cars.
Above of all, one thing I didn't quite think of, I love traveling more than anything.
Although it'll be a difficult and long road, I'm willing to give it my best and not give up easily on it doing whatever in my ability to get to my goal.
I want to be a flight attendant~
Right now I can't do anything, I know that.

So I've been thinking about this all day, what if I give up the idea of going back to high school, save myself a few years that I would be spending starting high school completely over, and get a GED instead.
I know GED is apparently useless, but I know you CAN get into college with one.
And it's better than nothing right?

When I turn 18 I'll go get the GED test, starting next week I'll start studying whatever I can so I can pass that test.

Once I pass I'll start looking into colleges that have degrees available in tourism, and I'll learn a second language that'll be helpful, do everything I can so they couldn't turn me down and see me as a catch, I'm willing to do everything I can.

After all of this I'll take that risk.

Traveling the world is one of the things I've always wanted to do, although I know it'll be a difficult job, and I might not get to look around much if at all sometimes, but I really believe this is a job I'd enjoy.
I think this will be my plan.
2011 you truly will be a busy year!
1.23.2011 (23.1.11)

OLD | NEW