Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





More things I've gotten in the mail over the past month~

I got these in the mail quite a bit ago but I was too lazy to try them on and take pictures, LOL.




I actually bought more leggings, except in black, one with heart designs on them and the other that's rose printed.
Then I also bought thigh socks with bows on them, I'll take pictures of those later!
But I LOVEEEEEEE the dress and the skirt I bought.
Twice as pretty IRL than they are in pictures.
I bought them because they were Gyaru-ish styled~
If you've been following my blog for long enough you would know for 2011 I made a goal to become at least somewhat Gyaru style. LOL
So, YEAAAAAAAH~
I wanna buy more clothes, but now I'm officially a poor person. LOL
If only my wallet would gain weight instead of my body.
;~;
1.26.2011 (26.1.11)

OLD | NEW