Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





My tattoo sketch~


For those who don't know, Lately I've been having trouble deciding on what tattoo to get for my 18th birthday.
Originally I just wanted "Always keep the faith" under my collar bone.
Some might not know, but the AKTF is DBSK related, People whom are familiar to the name Cassiopeia & DBSK/TVXQ will most likely know exactly what I mean.
DBSK... They've been a HUGE inspiration in my life, I've been a fan of them for about 5 years.
By far the most talented Korean group, IMO, And will always be.
Together or apart, I'll support all 5 members always.
Thus the 'Always keep the faith'
I've always wanted my first tattoo to be dedicated to a band that has changed my life, and I choose DBSK without hesitation.
I couldn't begin to explain how much I respect them.

The added wings may be changed, and might not~
I'm going to ask the tattoo artist to maybe put more detail in the wings, because TBH I can't really draw too well, or at least I don't think I could draw something I'd be proud enough to have on my body!
The stars are also the constellation of Cassiopeia, not only DBSK I respect, but also the majority of the fandom, the fans who are true to the name 'Cassiopeia'
So I guess you could say this is both dedicated to DBSK but also fans of the group.
The tattoo will also be under my left collar bone~

I kind of wanted to add the color red somehow, but I think I might just keep it a black inked tattoo~ Unless I decide to add white to the wings.

Any opinions? :>
1.27.2011 (27.1.11)

OLD | NEW