Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Okay so~!

Lately I've been on a diet, I've been working out quite a bit!
Yesterday I failed at the end of the day though, I had something to eat right before I went to sleep, I won't do it again though, back on track today!
Although what I had today wasn't super healthy, I'm going to burn those calories off!
Yesterday I burned almost 900 calories, the day before about 700, and today I'm going to try and burn off another 900 calories.
Although I've probably not lost weight yet, I feel like I can notice a difference, at least that bloated feeling is gone, my legs are getting a bit weak because of all the working out with no breaks, I'll be fine!
So far I've burned about 20% of what I need to burn off today, so I still have quite a bit to go today.
I'd be able to work out with one session, although the kittens seem to bother me while I try, I don't wanna harm an animal by working out so I usually quit for an hour and come back to do another 20 minutes.
Ah~ I also need to figure out school stuff, I'm really at a loss on what to do, I have NO help, and my mom just keeps procrastinating and doesn't understand that I NEED o get this done and figured out before Feb. She's being lazy and helping me out with nothing along with LYING about trying to get stuff done, mom, I'm really not that fucking stupid.
It's really frustrating, I already know nothing I want or that's important to me she cares about, but why can't you understand about school? Why won't you help and why don't you care?
I really want to have a future, but you're really... ugh.
I feel like crying over this because I'm so stressed and I feel 100% alone.
Nothing that's important to me matters.
Can't school be different?
Why can't I at least have that?
I don't ask for anything, but this, you really won't help me right?
Ughh...
1.17.2011 (17.1.11)

OLD | NEW