Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Confidence is beauty.

Being able to feel confidant in your own skin and make that shine, in my opinion nothing is more beautiful than that.
Regardless of your weight, your skin color, your gender, your height, everything.
Your imperfections and flaws, they’re apart of you and also the thing that makes you unique.
After years of trying to find ways to desperately get rid of my flaws, I’ve decided I won’t do that anymore.

My flaws may be flaws but they’re also what makes me my own self.
I use makeup, I’m not the perfect size, I have curves and I’m short, but that doesn’t mean I should change anything.

Change for no one else but yourself.
The people who are willing you accept you at this very moment, flaws and everything, those people are worth keeping.
People who put you down or try to tell you that you’re not good enough, they don’t deserve to be in your life.
You’re simply above of them if they try to bring you down.

No one is perfect, but everyone is beautiful in their own way.
Confidence is the key to beauty.
2.07.2011 (7.2.11)

OLD | NEW