Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





It's almost as if the world is coming to an end.

Saying it's scary, it really is.
What problems in the world will we wake up to next?
No one truly knows what will happen in the distant future.
Having doubts and hope decaying, it's creates fear.
I won't deny it, and everything that's going on in Libya it's all so sad.
I'm a person who sincerely cares for people as I do for myself, hundreds of people getting killed and murdered for standing up for what they believe in, for freedom, what kind of insanity is this?
Is this really an act of humanity?
Eventually if more disasters occur in the world, shouldn't everyone be untied?
Instead war is breaking out, people being murdered everyday.
It's truly sad.
Hundreds of people dying who I don't even know, my heart really goes out everyone of them, and I pray everything will end in a good way.
Although saying this stuff isn't the usual stuff I blog about, I hope everyone understands, I felt I just really needed to say this.
I feel horrible, many more people want to help but are unable to, all we can do is pray everything will end soon and safely.
2.21.2011 (21.2.11)

OLD | NEW