Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Sorry for the lack of updates lately~

What's new? NOTHING REEEEEALLLY~
I was going to do a tutorial or video blog a few days ago but some things occurred and I didn't get the chance to!
This week I'll probably do one.
As for makeup tutorial, any ideas on what kind of tutorial I should do?
I've gotten asked quite a few times how I do my regular makeup, so maybe I'll just do that!
The only makeup styles I can think of doing is the usual ones, ones that probably have already been done, not many people follow me, as for the people who do follow me, don't be shy to tell me!♥
You could give me colors and I could make a style just from the colors, or anything! LOL

As for my tattoo! it seems pretty much all healed now.
Soooooo~ soon I need to go back and get it fixed.
I'll probably go in this week to get the last start tattooed.

I also should go get the papers I need to fill out for my social insurance, that's the only things holding me back from looking for a job.
and I should also find out more about that GED test I need to take.

I'm also getting a bit sick. ;~;
I've had a headache for 3 days and counting now, it sounds strange but usually when I get a headache that won't go away it's a sign I'm getting sick!

ALSOOOO tomorrow I'm going to go to the doctors.
I need to get myself weighed (Prepare for me to go into diet-crazy mode!)
and I need papers to get my heart tested for a disease I could possibly have.
The disease is known as "hypertrophic cardiomyopathy"
My Grandfather had it and apparently it can be passed down.
It's been a few years I've been having problems with my heart, I get shooting pains that can last up to 2 minutes where it's difficult to even breathe, I also get dizzy easily to the point of almost fainting, now it can be anything so I'm not too worried, I'm just gonna hope for the best!
anddddddddd, I also want to be put on anti-depressants.
I wasn't sure if I should add that in or not but what the heck! this is my blog, I should~ LOL
Lately I'm sure some of you have noticed, I've been more depressed than usual.
I've been on anti-depressants before and I got off them because I didn't really notice a change, maybe this time it'll be different? haha I hope~

LONGGGG post, sorry guys!
But that's basically what I've been up to and what I'll be doing this week.
I hope everyone had a good weekened! :>
2.21.2011 (21.2.11)

OLD | NEW