Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Well, I'm finally 18 years old!


I took the bandage off my tattoo, and took a better picture too.
Still webcam quality, I'll get better pictures once it heals! :>
The tattoo artist said she'd add the last star to finish the constellation for free, but I need to wait 2-3 weeks. OTL
At least I won't need to dish out more money then I already have, LOL.
I still love it♥

It's a bit awkward to sleep at night because I want to be careful the blankets don't rub it too much. ;-;
I'm sure I'll get used to it though!
Super happy I just decided to get it rather than spending my birthday some other way.
What other good way to show how much you support a band other than getting a tattoo dedicated towards them! :D
TVXQ/DBSK, I've been a fan of them for about 4 years, never once have I stopped supporting them and I can honestly say that I haven't gone a day without listening to them, not one day.
They've opened up the whole Korean music and entertainment industry for me, something I would have never been interested in otherwise.
Even if one day they decide to stop singing, I'll always consider them my favorite band, and even though many new Korean bands come out weekly, Always always always will DBSK/TVXQ be my #1♥
Together or apart, as 5 members, I'll always support them♥
Because Cassiopeia doesn't exist without 5 stars, right?! :>
2.12.2011 (12.2.11)

OLD | NEW