Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





I'm getting highly influenced in Gyaru fashion lately.

I wouldn't call myself a Gyaru since I'd only be considered a part time Gyaru if anything, but one day when I become better in the style and confident to call myself one, I shall~
Being Gyaru also comes with a lot of drama and harsh criticism, not that I'm afraid or care, honestly I like honest opinions on how I can approve.
Although I'd never call myself one till I start living in the style rather than part timing it, it takes a lot of work.
I'm flattered when people say I should go Gyaru more and call myself one, but I'd rather be proud to call myself one before I claim to be one, I want to be good at the style and not part time it.

On a side note I have heard about everything going on in Japan, I've been keeping up to date with all possible news.
I hope everyone in Japan and the other countries that the earthquake/tsunami has affected stay safe.
I really wish I could help everyone who’s suffering. ;~~~;
Can I transport there and be wonder woman and save you all?! I want to!!
At moments like these I really wish I had a job, not to buy anything for myself but donate every bit of money I had to Japan, anything I could do to help.
Even though praying seems hopeless when that’s all I can do, I’ll keep Japan and the other suffering countries in my thoughts and hope everything will get better.
Hopefully no more bad news will keep occurring and everything gets better.
Stay safe everyone!! ;~~~;
3.14.2011 (14.3.11)

OLD | NEW