Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





My playlist;

A few people have asked that I should give a list of the music on my playlist, I was going to do a post about it awhile ago but forgot, so here you go!

Deadmau5 & Kaskade - I Remember
Namie Amuro feat AI & Anna Tsuchiya - Wonder Woman
蕭亞軒 - 讓愛飛起來
Miliyah Kato & Shota Shimizu - FOREVER LOVE
Jasmine - Sad to Say
DBSK - Mirotic Remix (Korean, Chinese, Japanese)
Son Dambi & After School - Amoled
【HD REMIX 리믹스】 F.cuz (포커즈) - Jiggy (areia remix)
【HD REMIX 리믹스】Sandara Park (산다라박) [2NE1] - Kiss (trance remix)
【AREIA REMIX 032】Lee Hyori (이효리) - Swing (그네)
【AREIA REMIX 017】T-ara (티아라) - Bo peep bo peep (보핍보핍)
2NE1 - Can’t Nobody (DXSturt Remix)
Mika Nakashima - Yuki no Hana
【AREIA REMIX 044】SNSD (소녀시대) Girls’ Generation - Hoot (훗)
Laputa - Night and Day
Laputa - Unusual
JYJ The Beginning - Be My Girl Remix
Aural Vampire - オーラルヴァンパイア - / 湘南族 -cannibal coast-
Epilogue - Sailor Moon - Orgel Fantasia
YA-KYIM - たぶんきっと
Genesis Evagelion Opening (Full version)
Dia - Another Boy
TVXQ - Bolero
DBSK - Stand By U
SG Wannabe (SG워너비) & Ock Ju Hyun (옥주현) - Page One (페이지원)
Jo Sung Mo (조성모) - I’ll Smile (웃을께) Instrumental
iceman-lost complex
SS501 - Love Ya
Physical 3 (Koda Kumi vs. Britney Spears)
Gummy ft. TOP ~ I’m sorryDELETE
Jay Park - Count On Me (Nothin on You) (English Ver.)
Dir en grey - Raison D’etre
MASAMIXES: Why Did I Fall in Love with Your Halo?(DBSK vs. Beyonce)
BoA - I Did it For Love
BoA - Energectic
Lady GaGa - LoveGame
Lady Gaga - Paparazzi (Lorya Remix Edit)
Taeyang - I’ll Be There (English Ver.)
Girugamesh - Puzzle
The Pretty Reckless - Make Me Wanna Die
CN Blue (씨엔블루) - 외톨이야 (Im a Loner)
Lee Sun Hee - Fox Rain
DBSK - Darkness Eyes
Glee - Telephone (FULL HQ STUDIO)
Se7en - I’m Going Crazy
Park Hyo Shin’s 화신 from Iljimae
Park Hyo Shin ~ Snow Flower
Jackie Chan - Endless Love
Co-Ed - 삐리뽐 빼리뽐
Inner Universe (Ghost in the Shell opening)
2AM - I Did Wrong (잘못했어)
【HD REMIX 리믹스】T-ara (티아라) - Like The First Time (처음처럼) (areia remix)
【AREIA REMIX 029】T-ara (티아라) - I go crazy because of you (너 때문에 미쳐)
Tara (티아라) + Supernova - Time To Love TTL
【AREIA REMIX 046】Son Dambi (손담비) - Crazy (미쳤어)
Jason Derulo - Whatcha Say
Just A Dream - Sam Tsui & Christina Grimmie
DBSK - Purple Line
JYJ - Empty
DBSK - WHY? (Keep Your Head Down)
DBSK - Athena
DBSK - You’re My Melody
DBSK - My Destiny
JYJ - AYYY GIRL (DJ EON REMIX)
DBSK - Crazy Love
2NE1 - Can’t nobody
2NE1 - Love is ouch

On a side note, sorry for the lack of posting, I've been pretty sick lately, I'll do more updates soon!
Take care everyone~~ ♥
3.08.2011 (8.3.11)

OLD | NEW