Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Today was a productive day!

Got my social insurance, signed up at an employment place which will help me find work or anything of the sort, resume is somewhat finished made an appointment on the 11th of April at the employment place so I can hand my resume in there and get it checked over.
I’ll need to look into school things as in how to get my GED or maybe going to night school (although from what I’ve heard in Ontario you need to be 21 for night school)
I’ll be able to talk about everything and get everything straightened out on the 11th, only thing I’m worrying about is getting that date of leaving letter from my high school. :l
If it comes down to it maybe I’ll just find a way to go back to school and get my diploma.
On the bright side I’ll probably be able to get a job faster than expected.

Starting my diet again tomorrow too.
I feel hella motivated, even though today I was pushed a bit out of my comfort zone as in not knowing what I’m doing it was a good feeling.
I want to become more independent without relying too much on other people.

I was thinking I might apply for a job at the CNE this year too. :>
Or maybe even Gay Pride which is coming up soon!
WE SHALL SEEE~~ Time to have fun job hunting, LOLOL.
AWWWWYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH~
I bet I'm seriously the most happiest person ever who's needed to do job searching, LOLOLOL.
TIME TO GET BUSY~

On Thursday I'm going to go with a friend to get my tattoo finished, set up a bank account for myself, go to a movie and dinner! :>
Then on Friday, it's still unsure but I might go to Ottawa for a few days and help my dad out with work and get paid.

I love it when I'm busy, lately I've been so bored and have had NOTHING to do, now that I'll be busy my mood is going to go up up up~
I'm worrying about my GED but I'll figure out something, a job should be my #1 concern.
Once I start getting money I should also get a cell phone, SO MUCH TO DO~
But yes, strangely I'm much happier having things to do and being stressed rather to be doing nothing all day long!
3.29.2011 (29.3.11)

OLD | NEW