Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





I finally tried on my new tights today~

I have such an obsession with tights, stockings, & leg warmers. OTL LOL
Short post, SORRY GUYYYYS~
I'll make a much longer post when I have things to write about!
Lately my life just has been boring, nothing new really, still looking into jobs, but I really need someone to look over my resume to make sure it's okay, LOL. D:
On Saturday I'm going to go meet with my employment job skills counselor then I'm going to either look into going back to school, getting a job or maybe even going for a trade school instead.
Ah! It's all so complicated but hopefully I'll get it all sorted out on Saturday. :>
4.07.2011 (7.4.11)

OLD | NEW