Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Yesterday was SO fun.



(My outfit for the day♥ camwhoring in Shi Gu&Amber's condo, hurhurrrr!)

Yesterday I can honestly say was the best day I've had in awhile~
ALL THANKS TO AMBERRRR♥
Like seriously, first person I met up with from Tumblr!
At first I was all nervous, cause it was actually my first time meeting someone I knew only online, LOL BUT JESUS DO OUR PERSONALITIES MATCH UP SO WELL.
I sense I long and great friendship. 。◕‿‿◕。
My mom was like freaking out too, I mentioned it to her the day before and she was like "... why not wait till you have money?" and then yesterday while I was waiting for Shi Gu & Amber to get here she was going ON AND ONNNNNN about everything. LOL
Lecture after lecture about ANYTHING she could think of, but she still let me go~

WHERE TO STARTTT~~
Well we got Shi Gu to drive and come with us to the Pmall around 12AM, I’ve never been there but when I was in there just PSLAFJA;SLFJA;SLFJAS;LFJ;ALSJFA
ALL THE CLOTHING STORES.
I’m sure Amber had a fun time watching me die over the clothing, LOL.
They had like 2 Vivi shops, if you know Gyaru you’d probably know this brand.
There’s was more Gyaru/Japanese inspired clothing stores too.
Could I just marry those clothing stores or something? like SERIOUSLY.
I'm in love with the Pmall, and all it's clothing stores♥

We were looking for the store that sells the K-pop/J-pop albums but couldn’t find it. ;~~~;
But we DIDDDDDDD find a store that carried a lot of K-pop/Drama dvds, SO WANT~
Oh! We all got bubble tea too, and also me and Amber when into the Taiwanese/Hong Kong styled photo booth;







And when we were at the photo booth place we also got a photo frame, there was a set of 2 matching photo frames, one black and one white one, Amber got the white one and I got the black one. :D /Still has yet to find a good sized photo to put in it. LOL


Then we went to Shi Gu’s condo, and I love it! D:<
I ENVY BOTH AMBER AND SHI GUUU~! ASDLJD;LASJD;AL
The apartment has a swimming pool, library, gym, tennis/basketball court (can’t remember what else) in the other building.
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU- I was seriously just rotting in jealousy. OTL
WHY CAN’T MY APARTMENT BUILDING BE THAT AWESOME?!
We did a bit of youtube karaoke but omg, I never truly realize how horrible I’m at with karaoke till it’s my turn, I go BLANK, and just my voice. OTL
VOICE, WAE U NO SING LOUDLY?! WAE U FORGET WORDDDSSSSS?! WAE U NO READ QUICKLY?! LOLOL

We walked Shi Gu’s dog which was an adventure to say the least, LOL.
ELEVEN IS SO CUTE THOUGH. SA;DLJAF;LASJF;LA

(Eleven, Shi Gu's SUPER cute dog~ 。◕‿‿◕。)

We were going to make dinner together but decided to walk all the way to the Scarborough Town Center, it was late and everything was pretty much closed but we did manage to get sushi (Barbecued eel sushi, which I never thought I would like but I liked it A LOT.)
and some frozen yogurt~
Theeennn we went into walmart and we got picked up by Shi Gu’s friend and I got driven back home, got back around 9PM~

I’d like to give a HUUUUUUUGE HUGE HUGE thank you to Amber and Shi Gu yesterday for treating me since I was pretty much poor yet they still managed to buy me things anyway, I feel bad having people buy me stuff but, I PROMISE~ WHEN I GET A JOB I’MMA TREAT YOU BOTH! >:D
We defiantly must meet up moreee!!!♥
4.10.2011 (10.4.11)

OLD | NEW