Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





My phone~


I bought the case a few weeks back, but I need to fix the bow on it since it's upside down, LOL.
I'm actually thinking of taking it all off and putting it on my own way but first I need to get glue for it. OTL
Also bought the Korilakkuma phone chain and added some things on it for decoration. :>

In other news!
Lately I've been really really really really really happy~~~
Besides the family drama that's beginning to take a toll on my mood everything other than that has literally been like a miracle to me.
Today I'm going to start eating less and I've been applying to jobs lately~

I was going to go to the FT Island concert but decided not to because of how soon it is and the price of the concert.
The price is a bit too much for me, LOL.
$70+taxes and I'd need to buy two of them!!
I think I'd much rather pay the same amount for those 2 tickets for 2 tickets to see both Miyavi and Dir en grey in October/December. OTL
Apparently I can watch the concert that has FT Island live online anyway. u__u)b
It's all good!
8.30.2011 (30.8.11)

OLD | NEW