Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Shopping haul!

I spent about $250 yesterday all on clothes and some makeup.


and I even got a bag just for all my makeup, I never realized how much makeup I've had till just now, the bag I bought is incredibly perfect for all my makeup to go in, I love it.


I've been quite attached to anything leopard print lately, and there was so much leopard print clothing everywhere it was so hard to resist buying more. ;A;
Most of the money I had was spent at Fairweather~
It's really a shame I didn't get high heels with everything I guess I'll just need to buy some next time!
I was looking at really stylish high heels that came in black, pink & red but they didn't have my size.
Surprisingly for once all the sizes were bigger than my feet, usually it's the other way around and all shoe sizes are too small, LOL.
I really liked the red ones but black goes with everything.
It's really a shame they didn't have my size. :<

When I came home I spent the rest of my money by shopping online.





The lower no brand lashes I didn’t get all of them, only 011 and the F-09 ones and they give 10 pairs each.
I also got the Dolly Wink no. 6 Baby cute lashes since they were on sale.
The upper lashes didn’t look too bad so I got some too considering they were so cheap, LOL.
Anddd I got a cute deco case for my Nokia C3, and a Korilakkuma phone charm.
I got BB cream last week along with a pair of EOS Candy blue lenses, so they’ll probably come next week I hope!

I'm also thinking about selling my lolita dress I bought a few years ago since I haven't worn it and it doesn't really suit my taste anymore.
It just looks so lonely in my closet, not to mention my wallet is now empty again. LOL
I think I'll probably sell it for $40 or $50 since I originally paid $100 for it.
I doubt anyone who follows me here is interested in it but if you are you're more than welcome to ask any questions about it if you wish.

Labels:

8.12.2011 (12.8.11)

OLD | NEW