Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Guess who scored herself a job interview! (+Picture & GIF spam)

It's on Tuesday around 11am for a travel agency that specializes in cruises, packaged trips & weddings. At first I didn't know what the job interview was for, when I found out I was so happy. I won't be upset if I get rejected at all, hey! at least I got to second base, yeah?! it feels good~~
Also makes me really want to look more into travel agencies and such since I'm interested in traveling.

I wish I could magically lose weight. I feel so horrible about my weight lately. Although perhaps I don't look my weight I'm really not skinny. Not fat but gosh, if I keep eating the way I've been eating about a week ago I would be in no time! :l
Started cutting back on food a week ago but I'm being impatient. Plus it's around that time... so this week I feel so bloated, I can't stand it. OTL

The past few days I've been in one of those "okay" moods. I'm fine although I got upset yesterday about something stupid. I just want to get a job and move out, seriously. I can't deal with everything here but I'll stay positive, nothing will get better if I can't stay strong and keep my head up, yeah? I shall deal with it all.

The other day I got in one of my moods and camwhored so much. So I guess to end this post I'll post about 80% of the pictures I took~ I'll probably upload more in the next post along with older pictures too because I really need to clear out my computer. If I had a laptop that was going as slow as my desktop I would have thrown it out the window I long time ago, LOL.
But okay! picture time! :>


Seducing everyone with my derpy wink. HURHURRRRRR.
I wasn't born with sex appeal therefore I cannot properly wink without looking like a dumbass, LOL.


For people who may be wondering, I'm using Dolly Wink no. 6 & no. 1 for eyelashes. I didn't use any eyeshadow just a bit of liquid eyeliner (Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner) on the inner creases of my eyes to make that cat eye shape. I'm also wearing EOS Candy Blue circle lenses.
I wanted to create that Tsubasa Masuwaka eye look and overall, even though it's not perfect I consider this by far my favorite makeup style I've done. It's slightly dramatic but very neutral. And it's actually very easy compared to other Gyaru styles I've tried to do, I'll most likely be wearing my makeup like this a LOT.






(The new banner, although I did a shitty job so I'll probably change it eventually)






Okay I think everyone has had enough of face for today, LOL.
I'll take pictures more often~ I haven't posted my face or taken pictures and dolled myself up in sooo long.
On a side note starting today I'm going to make a goal.
I follow so many incredible people on Blogger yet I literally NEVER comment regardless of how much I like their post because I'm so shy, I really hate feeling like I'm intimidating people to approach me because I seem so distant. So from now on I'll comment people as much as possible and be less of a silent lurker/admirer, LOL. :>
Well, that's all for now!
Take care everyone★
9.18.2011 (18.9.11)

OLD | NEW