Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





I woke up today and has bruises all up my legs and on my arms.

All from yesterday!!!
On the bright side I have a clean somewhat empty room.
And strangely a clean room is making me more motivated to start working out again, LOL.
Might go to the EX tomorrow too~
Somewhat hoping something comes up and she won't drag me, my body is in so much paaain.
A hot bath and massage sounds so uuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnf right now. :<

In other news~ last night the police came to the door.
It was so strange.
I think they were looking for someone and they even had a helicopter looking out for whoever it was they were searching for and they told us to lock the doors and everything, kinda scary~

I'm still really tired since I didn't get much sleep at all.
Yesterday was horrible to say the least but I won't get into that~
Need to somehow stay positive.
I've been thinking lately I might take my friend up on the offer of me staying at her place in Ottawa for however long I want in her spare room.
Living here is just suffocating.
9.01.2011 (1.9.11)

OLD | NEW