Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Insecurities & flaws.

I don't think there's a person on this planet that doesn't have insecurities. No one is perfect and we all have flaws. But I think our flaws make us who we are regardless if we like it or not. It's what makes us unique as a person. Some people may not find it appealing, you might not either, but there's always going to be people who look past that flaw whatever it may be and see you for you. The flaws we see in the mirror aren't as big of a deal as what we as ourselves make it out to be.

As for me I have quite a few myself.
My nose is a bit stubby. My facial shape is awkward to me. I like my eyes but I don't like my eye lids because sometimes they look heavy to me. I can't stand my dimples. My teeth aren't straight. I wish my lips were less full. My body shape is short and awkward and I have scars everywhere.
I'm not saying "I'm perfect because I accept my flaws, blah, blah, blah" because honestly I don't. Just like everyone there's things I'll probably always dislike about myself but no matter what I do I can't change it and that's okay.

I used to care so much about the way I looked and I still do but not even close to as much as I used to. I've never been one to care about how people perceive me as but rather more worried about how I perceive my own self as. In this sense I'm my worst critic but just like everyone I put a magnifying glass over my flaws and make the a bigger deal than what they really are and I realize that.

I just think that even if you have something you're insecure about, you should accept it. Grow to love it because it's that flaw that makes you yourself and unique as a human being.
9.21.2011 (21.9.11)

OLD | NEW