Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





I've been busy lately and will be!

My time has been taken over by job hunting.
I'd literally sell my soul for a job at this point.
Why are first jobs so difficult to get?!
Most jobs want you to have job experience but how can you get job experience if you can't get a job?!
It's like a never ending circle of fail. I know a few inside connections to jobs but they aren't hiring.
I could go around the long way to getting one and volunteer so it'd look good on my resume but there's NOTHING local, so in order to that I need money, and I have no money!! D:<

I've been applying non-stop to places and tomorrow I'm going to go to my friends house to get a few of my resumes printed out so I can find places and hand my application in person.
Applying online is leading me nowhere, the only reason I've been doing it that way is because my printer is dead. :l
I'll find a job by the end of September and if not I'll seriously cry.
I hate sitting around, I hate being home, and I hate the fact that nothing has changed over the past year even more.
The thought of not having a job for another month will drive me crazy.

ON A SIDE NOTE~ I'm all better!
I was sick about a week ago but it seems like I'm all okay now.
Lately I've been kinda depressed.
I don't really know why but it's just that kind of depression that suddenly creeps up on you without reason.

Anyway~ I hope everyone has been good the past week. :>
Also, if anyone wants me to check out their blog please by all means feel free to send me your blog link and I'll follow.
Lately my blog feed has been a bit empty.
I follow a lot of fashion and reviews blogs but if your blog is just a personal one I wouldn't mind reading it.

Okay! that's all for now~
9.13.2011 (13.9.11)

OLD | NEW