Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Yesterday I got so sick.

I don't even know why, LOL.
The only thing I ate was just a salad, and that didn't seem to agree with my stomach since it lasted maybe 30 minutes in my stomach.
I feel better today but I look so pale for some reason. OTL

Applying to jobs again today~~~~
This week I'm going to be busy with hunting for jobs and such.
I'm kind of interested in becoming a barista, today I applied to a few jobs to be one but we shall see!
Not really much of an update since I've been busy through the day the past few days.
I haven't been getting much sleep again.
At least I've started working out, my body feels so BLARG lately.
I want more fruit in my diet, it's the one thing that's really lacking in my diets considering no one ever buys fruit here.

Later on or tomorrow I'll take pictures of my room~
Although now that I've noticed, nothing matches in my room!!!
Maybe I should paint my tables and desks the same color so they all match each other, LOL.
9.02.2011 (2.9.11)

OLD | NEW