Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Boxing day shopping!

Everyone knows boxing day is always the best time of the year to gather up all the good deals on everything from clothes, makeup or electronics. I didn't have too much money to spend over boxing day but I did spend a bit and got some great deals. For the makeup I'll write a more in depth review on everything I bought when I get a chance.

Alright! Time for the list of things I purchased.


I walked by Claire's and noticed they had so much makeup they were selling. I'm not a big fan of Claire's and honestly I had no clue what kind of quality I'd be getting from this palette but I was intrigued to try it out. Some of the eyeshadows are really well pigmented but others are very light and sheer. I'll definitely be testing this makeup palette out more and do some swatches. Overall, I don't regret buying it but I personally thought it was a tad bit overpriced... although there is a larger amount of each eyeshadow compared to other makeup palettes I've seen elsewhere.


Another thing I bought in Clarie's was these adorable leopard earmuffs♥


Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Porcelain Ivory and Covergirl Clean in Buff Beige. I always use and have these with me when I put makeup on. I really adore how well they both even out and match my skin tone.



Quo Bronzing powder brush. I've really been wanting to try out Quo brushes and I must say that this did not disappoint. I use this brush a lot like a stippling brush for foundation and any kind of powder. I'll definitely be picking up more Quo brushes later on.


NY Fashion (Impression perfume of SJP NYC)
I couldn't tell you enough how much I love the scent of this perfume♥



Bella all over eyeshadow brush.
I've actually never heard of this brand of makeup brushes. It was just a random buy considering it was only about $3 and I've really been meaning to get an eyeshadow brush. But I must say that the quality of this brush was much, much, much more than I has expected.



(With flash)


(Without flash)

NYC Eyeliner Duet in 880 Mockingbird.




NYC 316 Blossom



Wet n Wild Mega slicks lip gloss in 563B

And of course my most happiest purchase of the day, my lace dress I got from Sirens.

(Upper detail of the front)


(Front of the dress)


(Back of the dress. Although it's difficult to tell, the back of the dress has that kind of cut out style on the upper back)


(The detail or the upper back of the dress where the neck button ups)


I really, really, really adore this dress so, so, so much!!!♥ As soon as I walked in the store my mind was already set on getting it. It was a bit of a splurge considering it was more expensive than anything else I bought ($27) but I regret nothing! I think every woman needs a classy little black dress for any occasion. I really can't wait to wear it out. I'll get better pictures of the dress a bit later because just these pictures really don't do the dress justice! hahaha.

I've been a very happy camper this week. And has anyone noticed the slight change in picture quality? Pictures and videos from now on will be taken with my Canon EOS Rebel T3i and the camera that my best friend bought me which I believe is a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W570 although I'm still waiting on his package to come, hehe~

I'll definitely be blogging much more from now own, and again I'm soooo sorry for the lack of posting the past few months!

Labels:

12.27.2011 (27.12.11)

OLD | NEW