Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Happy New Year everyone! (Picture spam post)

How did everyone spend their New Years?
This year I had no one to really hang out with so I decided to hop on Tinychat with a few of my friends and we had a blast, LOL. Not the typical way to spend New Years but it was really fun.

New Years makeup;




Pictures from the Tinychat party we had!




We're not weird, I swear. LOL

And of course the self pictures~






I hope everyone had a great New Years and I wish the best of luck for everyone in 2012. I hope 2012 will be lots of fun. Has everyone made their New Years resolutions? I haven't! I'm still making my list but the main thing I want to work towards is getting this extra weight off.
I've been dieting for the past 2 months although lately I haven't really been paying much attention to it. Somehow I've managed to lose some weight though but I really want to get down to 120lbs by my birthday (February 12th) so Since January 1st I've been kicking my ass in gear to get rid of it.
This is my body now;


On a side note, I've also come to gain quite an inspiration from Akira. She's a model for KERA & SEX POT ReVeNGe and also the vocalist of DISACODE. Her style and fashion I really envy and find myself missing my edgy look.

Perhaps instead of aiming to become more of a typical Gyaru I'll go for the Rokku Gyaru style instead. I think out of all the sub-categories of Gyaru, Rokku would suit me quite well.

Well, that's all for now!♥
1.02.2012 (2.1.12)

OLD | NEW