Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





I've lost almost 20 pounds!

I started dieting at pretty much 150lbs and now any day I'll reach 130lbs. My main goal was to get down to 120-125lbs before my birthday and it seems I might really make it! I have been noticing quite a bit of changes with my body such as my face getting smaller and my cheek bones slowly getting more defined. I've lost quite a bit everywhere, from chest, boobs, arms, thighs (I'm starting to get a thigh gap), and my stomach.
Even my collar bones and hip bones are getting more and more defined.

I still have some stomach fat to lose but I guess I'll just start doing push-ups. I haven't been 130lbs in so long. The past few years I've been stuck at 140lbs and as some may know I used to be really overweight. Especially when I was in school I was about 180lbs.
Anyone want to see the unflattering pictures?! hahahaha


It really doesn't look at all like me now does it? It's crazy how much I've changed over 5 years.

Anyway! when I get to my UGW I'll take a comparison to my body before and after dieting and definitely post the pictures here.

Till next time!

Labels:

1.09.2012 (9.1.12)

OLD | NEW