Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Tons of updates! (Picture heavy)

Lately I've been extremely busy considering the fact that having a job was occupying all my time. To be honest so many things have happened that I don't even know where to begin with all the updates I have. Although first thing is first, weight!


Isn’t it amazing?
A few months ago I was 150lbs and at a size 12-13 in pants. 41lbs gone and I’m down 7-8 pant sizes since the first day of this year. My stomach and thighs are still pretty bad though, but hey, I couldn’t get those white pants past my thighs a few months ago. Still need to work on it more but regardless, progress is progress!

Soon I’ll have my Summer body~ But for now I really need to tone up. So I'm going to concern myself less with cutting calories and work out more. I think taking up swimming or going to the gym would be a good idea. I was thinking about buying a bike with my first paycheck but I didn't bother. :<






Although I still don't see myself as finished since I still have a lot of work to do here are some before/after pictures.




And now, on to the hair updates!

I've dyed my hair and had a few different hairstyles since I had last blogged. For starters, I cut my hair short! Yes, a lot shorter than the hairstyle I had. And then I dyed my hair completely platinum blonde and dyed the tips cotton candy pink. I had that hairstyle for a few weeks until I just decided to get rid of the bit of pink in my hair. So now it's completely blonde, and so short. I kind of regret cutting it but hey, at least hair grows back, right?! :> Now for the pictures, I'll go in order from when I cut my hair to the current hairstyle I have now!






















Makeup updates!

 Recently I've bought some new circle lenses and false eyelashes so be sure to expect some reviews, tutorials and looks created with in addition to them. Although I really don't have anything new concerning the style of my makeup I do have some pictures of eye makeup I've done lately!






  

Anime North / Cosplay possibilities.
Most people know that I'll be at Anime North this year! I'm in a bit of a confusion over how to dress and if I should cosplay. I was going to go as Re-I from Ergo Proxy and I even did test pictures with the hair/makeup and improvising on clothing.
 
But, I think perhaps I'll just go all out on the Gyaru style all 3 days of Anime North going for a different sub genre of Gyaru each day such as like Rokku Gyaru one day, Hime Gyaru another day, ect. I think it sounds like a fun idea but I really don't know which Gyaru styles I'd be able to pull off besides Rokku Gyaru.

Lately I've been so preoccupied with life that it's incredible. I love being busy or having stuff to do or people to hang out, and I must say, lately I've made so many friends. Really good friends at that and I really cannot say how blessed I am to have met them.
Random pictures out and about/at parties/with friends over the past few weeks;

































 



 


 
  
 



Recent gets;

I got this whole outfit at Pacific Mall for under $40!

$25 at Hot Topic as a birthday present to myself! FOREVER ALONE.
I got a lot more stuff although I'll show you all when it all comes in the mail!

As for the job topic, yes I had a job and yes I got let go of.
Basically I got fired because I got sick. On Friday I went in 30 minutes early to see if I could get the day off because I wasn't feeling well AT ALL and had no sleep. I called the manager from the store and of course, she never called me back. So I stayed at work until 8pm (8 hour shift) until my condition worsened and I could barely walk home. I was extremely disoriented and weak that day yet pushed myself to work even though there was twice I almost completely passed out and needed to take a break. Did I mention how busy it was that day? Before I got off work I left a message saying I won't be able to make it in the next day. Then on Monday I still wasn't feeling well and my voice was completely gone. I had a HUGE fight with my mother about personal stuff and forced myself to walk up to work at 1am sick and crying to hand in a note asking for Tuesday off. I even went in the day of my shift on Tuesday early to see if I could just work because I was feeling a bit better and they told me it was fine and how they found someone to cover my shift. I went in the next day on Wednesday and they basically said I was fired without warning I got fired just like that.  A few people think its because the manager was dating my uncle and they broke up so people think she was looking for an excuse to fire me and that was it. I don't know though, but it was odd that my shifts were getting smaller and smaller. Like 3 hours 3 days a week, what the fuck kind of working shifts is that? I wouldn't even consider it part-time. And the manager was purposely avoiding me and my calls up until yesterday which I wrote about here; http://kirakirapanda.tumblr.com/post/21919292717/i-really-didnt-want-to-push-this-issue-any-further-and
So now, the job hunt begins yet again. Although I will mention, I signed up last week to become a beauty consultant for Mary Kay so from now on in my free time I'll be going around informing and selling beauty products. :>


Anyway! I'll keep you all updated. This week I put together a post layout/schedule on what to post certain days of the week. I'm probably going to post an update post part 2 either on Sunday or Monday seeing as I'll be busy over the weekend. Anyway! I hope everyone has a good weekend! Take care!

Labels: ,

4.28.2012 (28.4.12)

OLD | NEW