Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Coming up soon: Circle lens review!

Hello again, how was everyones weekend? I got a package today in the mail and to my surprise it was my circle lenses! They came so incredibly fast. I placed my order on the 28th of April and they arrived today on the 7th of May. I'm contemplating over if I should do the review of them right away (probably tomorrow) or wait until my other packages come.

I ordered a lot of things including some Diamond lashes since they were on sale. I'm kind of considering buying more lenses since there's a 40% sale again but then again... I don't want to buy too many at once so I think I'll wait until I get a job. I checked my bank and apparently I did get a last paycheck since I worked 2 days after my first paycheck. So, I'm still broke. Just not as broke as I thought I was. I will be soon though because I desperately need new clothes so I'm thinking about going to the Stitches warehouse again to get some Summer clothes, hahaha.

I shall be updating very soon~
Also, a big thank you to the new followers I've gained over the past week!! I can't believe I've reached 100 followers on Blogspot, I hope I don't disappoint~
Perhaps in the near future I'll do a giveaway when I get to a certain amount of followers!

Take care everyone!
5.07.2012 (7.5.12)

OLD | NEW