Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Today's gets.

While looking around places I ended up stumbling across the Stiches Warehouse that I've been dying to check out so I decided to go in and look around. I'm in love with everything. Everything is SO dirt cheap for good name brand name stuff. I really wish they had more of a selection of clothes but I didn't have time to check out everything seeing as I walked in 40 minutes before closing. I did manage to buy a few things, I didn't want to spend much money because I wanted to come back another time and take a closer look at everything. So I got a pair of shorts and boots that I fell in love with. I added up both and I was thinking it would be about $30 but you know how much I got these for? $14!! SCORE. I was shocked when the retail lady said how much it came to. The boots were $20 and shorts were $8 (Cheaper than regular retail price since it's a warehouse obviously) but I was unaware that they take another %50 off!


I also got a notice from UPS to pick up a package at the store, and it was my Mary Kay package! It was SO heavy and huge of a box. I'm super excited to start on the road to being an independent beauty consultant for Mary Kay along with a few awesome people in a team. Although it's not much, being able to make a bit of side money and working towards getting better at this kind of thing is perfect. I think this will be great for me to get out of my little shy-ness bubble towards meeting new people.
Isn't the bag gorgeous though? I'm in love with it!!



That's it for now, tomorrow I'll be doing a review on a Claire's eyeshadow palette so I'll keep you updated!

Labels: ,

5.02.2012 (2.5.12)

OLD | NEW