Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co






Sometimes I kind of feel like I’m missing my Raison D’etre. To be honest, I don’t know where I’m going in life. I have no clue where I’ll end up. I’m just going with the flow of things like I always have been with pretty much everything, very aloof. I get this strange feeling of envy over people with these dreams, expectations of the future and knowledge on what they want to be and where they want to be later in life while I’m just… strange? 

My only dream is to be happy. Being happy with who I am, what I’m doing, who I’m with, where I am, what I have. I just think happiness in what you do and who you’re with is what makes life really special but at the same time… I just really envy people who dream about the future while I feel more like I’m just sailing aimlessly on a boat on the sea of life letting everything just happen and seeing where it will lead me.

I’m usually quite content with what I have but sometimes I get that sense like I’m lacking something yet I can’t quite put my finger on what it is. 

Labels:

6.07.2012 (7.6.12)

OLD | NEW