Author FAQ Links


+ Follow +
Chelsi / 19 / Toronto, Canada

Aspiring model/photographer/bartender.
Highly influenced and interested in fashion, style, gore/horror, art, literature & photography.
This is my personal blog that I'll be using similar to a diary, writing about my daily life, daily problems, daily issues, rants, tutorials, OOTD posts, product reviews, interests, goals, dreams, love and everything inbetween!
Just a typical 19 year old girl trying to put together the pieces of my life while working towards my ideal future. If you would like to know any more about me feel free to check out the 'Author' and 'FAQ' tabs.

Reviews

If you would like to contact me about anything regarding sponsorships, questions or anything else feel free to E-mail me at PandaDelight@Rilakkuma.co





Time for a change

Friday I got a package from both Oasap and Lenscircle.com



The lenses sponsored were Geo Super Nudy Violet and the package from Oasap were the 2 leggings & stockings I ordered a week or so back. I'M IN LOVE WITH EVERYTHING I RECEIVED AS;FLKAS;HFLAKJH;
It was literally like Christmas when I opened everything I got. I'm still in the process of doing reviews on both, however, I will show some pictures of the stuff I will be reviewing very soon more in detail and of course I'll update with better quality pictures when I post the reviews~!
But for now, I'll just give you delightful people a bit of a preview of the products I'll be reviewing.

Leggings from Oasap (The stockings I have yet to try on)




& Lenses I got from Lenscircle;


If you haven't already noticed, guess who dyed her hair back to the style that I was more well known for! Yes, that's right~~~!!! The hairstyle is once again back. I still need to fix it here and there but for the most part I finally got up my nerve to test my hairstyling skills once again and go for it.





I got the hair dye awhile back along with these adorable earmuffs I couldn't resist not buying.


Stay tuned for the reviews and updates which I still have yet to go through and update my followers with.
I've gotten sick since my last review so I've been trying to recover as fast as possible and while doing so totally forgot about updating everyone on everything else that has been going on like my modeling, weight, issues and all that daily stuff I've been slacking on updating you guys with. I did update the overall look and theme of my blog though although I still need to work on it...
I'll try to update very soon! (Hopefully by Monday or Tuesday)

Have a great Thanksgiving to you fellow Canadians and those who celebrate it! Sadly, Americans don't have Thanksgiving until later on next month. Tomorrow I'm going to get my cooking mama apron on and cook a huge Turkey dinner in celebration for everything I'm thankful for, and you followers are things I also consider myself very thankful for!

Until next time, take care everyone!♥

Labels:

10.08.2012 (8.10.12)

OLD